Creativity. Experience. Scope.
I’m a freelance writer and editor for hire who crafts articles, blogs, web copy and more to help organizations communicate their very best stories to the world. How can I help you?
I've created and managed many creative projects including websites, magazines, annual reports, videos, and other marketing materials. With projects for Fortune 50 corporations to medium-sized businesses to nonprofits, there aren't many communications challenges I haven't taken on.
- I cut my teeth as a freelance writer for a major daily newspaper, the Philadelphia Inquirer, where I learned from the best-of-the-best editors (including two who won Pulitzer Prizes).
- I expanded beyond reporting into communications management while at Cigna Corporation, which had me traveling from coast to coast covering hurricanes and earthquakes and began my fascination with the Internet.
- As a communications consultant in 1995-2000, I began producing websites, writing magazine articles, and writing copy and managing publications and websites for corporate and nonprofit clients.
- Then, I jumped back into communications, leading marketing efforts for the nonprofit Haverford School to produce corporate-quality annual reports, videos, and websites. I also supported three fundraising campaigns with strategic publications, promotional materials, websites, and videos.
- Since 2010, I've returned to the wide-ranging world of the communications consultant. I enjoy providing writing and editing services as well as creative project development and management for a wide variety of clients, including B2B, B2C and internal communications.
How can I help you? Contact me anytime.
- Writing & Editing -- Articles, ghostwriting, profiles, white papers, brochures, case studies, surveys, website content, and more.
- Communication Project Management -- Creative development of annual reports, magazines, electronic and direct mail campaigns, websites, videos, social networking strategies, and more.
- Strategic Marketing Communications -- Everything starts by understanding where your organization stands in the marketplace and internally. I can provide an in-depth review of your organization's marketing communications strategies, both print and digital, and help with plan development and creative implementation.