Creativity. Experience. Scope.
How can I help you meet your organization's communications challenges?
My roots are in writing and editing but over the years I've expanded far beyond, managing and producing creative projects such as annual reports, newsletters, white papers, case studies, and magazines. I've also produced high-quality websites, videos, and a wide range of marketing materials. With projects for every size organization, from Fortune 50 corporations to medium-sized businesses to nonprofits, there aren't many communications challenges I haven't taken on.
- I cut my teeth as a writer for a major daily newspaper, the Philadelphia Inquirer, where I learned from the best-of-the-best editors (including two who have won Pulitzer Prizes).
- I expanded beyond reporting into communications management while at Cigna Corporation, which had me traveling from coast to coast covering hurricanes and earthquakes and began my fascination with the Internet.
- As a communications consultant in 1995-2000, I began producing websites, writing business trade magazine articles, and writing copy and managing publications for corporate and nonprofit clients.
- Then, I jumped back into communications, leading marketing efforts for the nonprofit Haverford School to produce corporate-quality annual reports, videos, and websites. I also supported three fundraising campaigns with publications, promotional materials, websites, and videos.
- Since 2010, I've been a communications consultant (again). I've enjoyed providing creative project development and management services for a wide variety of clients, including B2B, B2C and internal communications.
How can I help? Contact me anytime.
- Writing & Editing -- Articles, features, profiles, white papers, brochures, ads, speeches, presentations, case studies, surveys, website content, ghostwriting, and more.
- Communication Project Management -- Creative development of annual reports, magazines, brochures, electronic and direct mail campaigns, websites, videos, social networking strategies, and more.
- Strategic Marketing Communications -- Everything starts by understanding where your organization stands in the marketplace and internally. I can provide an in-depth review of your organization's marketing communications strategies, both print and electronic, and help with plan development and creative implementation.