I’ve produced publications, both small and large, since 1989. I always write something — and sometimes everything — and I have worked with dozens of writers to hone their articles to meet the client’s needs.
As an editor, my philosophy is to make changes to improve the writing, not overwrite the writer’s voice.
I also bring a high level of organization to the process, utilizing state-of-the-art software like Scrivener and Google Docs to track progress and collaborate with others.
A few of my projects have included:
- Crozer-Keystone Health System’s 17th Annual Report on Quality and 16th Annual Report on Quality (2013) — — Writer, managing editor, copyeditor, and project manager working with freelance writers, CKHS leadership, and the CKHS Quality Team.
- Temple University College of Health Professions and Social Work Year in Review — Lead Writer
- General Building Contractors Association Construction Today Magazine — Copyeditor
- Perkiomen School Magazine — Copyeditor, Editor
- The Haverford School Annual Report (2000-2010)
- Beaver College’s Landmarks Magazine (now Arcadia University)
- ARAMARK’s B2B quarterly magazines
If you have a publication project that requires top notch writing, editing and project management, contact me.