When the internet came to public consciousness in the mid-1990s, I dove right into this new medium, creating my own personal websites and building sites such as the Technology Division’s intranet for Cigna, back when AOL was the big kid on the block.
Since then, projects have included:
- Temple University College of Health Professions and Social Work’s Website — Website copywriting
- Perkiomen School Capital Campaign — Edited/wrote case statement for website
- Sentinel Transportation, LLC — Website copywriting (launching early 2015)
- LaSalle University’s College of Professional and Continuing Studies — Website copywriting
- LaSalle University’s School of Business — Website copywriting for 4-year BS/MBA program and La Salle Center for Entrepreneurship
- TotalFacility, Inc. — Website copywriting
- Magic Hour Communications and Global Internet Management Websites — Website copywriting and editing (February 2011- present)
- The Haverford School Website — Webmaster/editor (2000-2010)
- The Haverford School Campaign for the Boys website (no longer active) — Webmaster/editor (2008-2010). Developed design with Miller-Volpe,a full-service advertising/ marketing/branding agency in Doylestown, PA
- The Coalition for Youth — Designed/managed site (2000-2010); coordinated branding and website redesign in 2008.